Released on December 20, 2019
What Information We Collect
Clickmob collects information when you use or access our Websites. This information relates to how you use our websites including with what device. We may also collect information from ad network providers and other third parties such as payment service providers. The information we may collect when you use our Websites includes (among others) the following:
- Your IP address; User agent of device; Demographic information (such as age and country);
- Information collected through cookies or similar technologies;
- When you choose to register with us for a better experience and/or to create a private profile, we collect information such as username, email address and any information you may choose to provide, such as gender.
- Information that you provide us when you fill in online forms or surveys on our Websites;
- Other information that we receive from you, e.g. your e-mails, chats or other communications and information exchanged with us on our social media channels;
- How you use our Websites, including when you use our services and interact with our advertising network providers;
- Transaction information of payments made if have;
How We Use Your Information
The provision of personal information by you may be necessary where in our legitimate interest for the following purposes:
- to provide you with Clickmob products or services or information in relation to the same;
- to sign you up for an event or training;
- to contact you and respond to your requests and enquiries;
- for business administration, including statistical analysis;
- to personalize your visit to the Site and to assist you while you use the Site; or (vi) to improve the Site by helping us understand who uses the Site.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Please be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Service, like comment sections. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Service.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we try to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through our Service. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
We ensure that we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), and does not knowingly collect personal information about users of websites or apps directed to children under the age of thirteen (13).
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should promptly contact us and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
Changes to this Privacy Notice